Ocean brand classic heavy duty fenders are manufactured through rotational moulding using a single piece of material. The entire fender is moulded all in 1 seamless piece - NOT with the heads welded on to the body of the fender. This gives consistent wall thickness and makes them exceptionally strong and durable.
Available in a range of sizes to suit a variety of yachts and motor cruisers, the OCEAN heavy duty fenders are made from UV resistant plastisol PVC to provide maximum durability with a glossy white finish.
- Rotationally moulded one piece seamless construction for exceptional strength
- The blue colour on the ends is integrated into the fender material - NOT dyed or painted - so the colour won't come off
- Rock solid moulded eye holes in each end
- UV resistant plastisol PVC material with glossy finish - no wrinkles
- Range of sizes to suit yachts and motor cruisers
- Strong & durable fenders made to last
- Glossy white material with dark blue ends
|SKU||Size Length x Diameter||Suits Boat Length (Approx.)||Suits Boat Length (Approx.)|
|RWB6700||640 x 190 mm||6 - 9 metres||20 - 30 feet|
|RWB6701||640 x 220 mm||6 - 11 metres||20 - 36 feet|
|RWB6702||760 x 220 mm||9 - 12 metres||30 - 40 feet|
|RWB6703||760 x 280 mm||9 - 13 metres||30 - 43 feet|
|RWB6704||1040 x 220 mm||10 - 13 metres||33 - 43 feet|
|RWB6705||1090 x 280mm||10 - 15 metres||33 - 49 feet|