SoftLink is a soft shackle developed by Wichard for recreational sailors looking for performance and ease of use. Thanks to its stainless steel connector, SoftLink can be used without any particular knowledge of ropework. It can be fitted and removed with ease, even under tension. SoftLink easily replaces all types of shackes and snap hooks while offering lightness, strength and, therefore, great performance.
Even if the loop has to be changed, the stainless steel connector can be reused.
For the same strength, SoftLink is 4 or 5 times lighter than a 316L stainless steel shackle.
SoftLink Technical Features:
- No knowledge of ropework required
- Replaces shackles and snap hooks
- Easy to fit and easy to open
- Remarkably light and strong
- 3 sizes available
- Materials: stainless steel and Dyneema SK75