Spinlock Pro Sensor Elite Automatic Inflator
Launched in 2017 the Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator. Being 13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator the Elite Inflator range also benefits from a more rounded design and improved manual lever retention.
The Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator provides additional improvement on the standard MK5 Automatic Inflator, affording the user one point of status indication to confirm that the unit has been automatically or manually activated. The unit also provides the added benefit of detecting if the Co² cylinder has been pierced, eradicating the possibility of accidentally fitting an empty gas cylinder.
As with the UML MK5 Inflator the great benefit of this inflation system is the functionality of the automatic override which under normal operating conditions activate within 3 seconds of the system being submerged in water. The automatic capsule contains a powerful spring which is compressed and retained in place using a paper element.
Once the paper element becomes wet, it releases the spring which pushes a plunger forward enabling a cutter to pierce the Co² gas cylinder. The Co² gas from the cylinder instantly passes through the inflator head, inflating the lifejacket.
The product is independently approved in accordance with the ISO12402 Part 7 standard requirement for lifejackets.
- 1 x 33g CO2 Cylinder
- 1 x ELITE Firing Cap
- Includes 33g CO2 cylinder, firing head
- Pro Sensor ELITE inflator includes a unique dual indicator that detects whether CO2 cylinder and/or firing head needs to be replaced
- ELITE Firing Head is fitted to Spinlock Deckvest 5D Lifejacket Harnesses purchased from October 2018 onward
- Check your vest to see which model you require
- Suitable for other manufacturer's lifejackets that use the UML Pro Sensor ELITE inflator system with a 150N/170N bladder